Galapagos Feldenkrais® & Bones for Life® Retreat &
Eco-Adventure Evolution of Movement - from Wild to Mild!
with Shari Lee, M.S., GCFP
November 17-24, 2017
Recharge your body & spirit!
Nature in its original integrity.
Rhythms of earth, tides, sky & cycles of life.
Connected to nature, oneself & companions.
Snorkel, swim, hike, cruise by yacht to exotic islands.
in the antics of sea lions, fur seals, penguins, blue & red footed boobies, frigate birds, flamingos, manta rays, sea turtles, land and marine iguanas, giant land tortoises, Sally Lightfoot crabs and more!
in the Evolution of Movement from Wild to Mild! Discover movements in wildlife and nature. Explore mild representations of these actions as you're gently guided through Feldenkrais moves in group & individual Feldenkrais sessions.
to your origins as you restore fluidity, pleasure & ease in how you move and feel, clarify your sense of self, enhance your vitality and fully engage in having the time of your life!
Your 8 Day/7 Night Galapagos Feldenkrais & Bones for Life Retreat Package Includes:
● 8 Days/7 Nights by Private Yacht to 11 Galapagos Islands
● Snorkel, Swim, Hike, Discover Exotic Wildlife, Volcanoes & Beaches
● Certified Galapagos Naturalist Guide on-board and on excursions
● Naturalist led visit to Charles Darwin Station
● 6 Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement® Group Sessions
● 1 individual Feldenkrais Functional Integration® Session
● 3 Nutritious & Delicious Meals Daily
● Transfers to/from Baltra Airport on arrival/departure
Contact Shari for Info Packet
*This 15-passenger yacht is in high demand. Availability won't last long.
Make Your Dreams Come True & Register Today!
FIND OUT MORE
Join us for our Pre-Trip
Retreat in Peru:
Machu Picchu & More!
3 - 6