Eco-Adventures, Trips & Retreats
Whether you come for adventure, relaxation or to fully integrate Feldenkrais® into your being, you’ll find it here. All Movement Options retreats feature:
• Daily group lessons.
• Encouragement throughout the day to integrate new movement
patterns into the activity at hand.
• Guided and unguided activities and/or adventures.
• The opportunity for camaraderie and laughter.
• Relaxation time.
• The chance to renew body and soul in the great outdoors —
and return refreshed and revitalized.
Do you have an idea for a retreat or area of the world you’ve always wanted to visit? Do you have your own group you’d like to plan a Fendenkrais trip for? Let Shari know what you’re dreaming up and let’s see if we can make it happen.
Check out our next adventures…
Galapagos Feldenkrais® &
Bones for Life® Retreat &
Eco-Adventure Evolution of Movement - from Wild to Mild
November 17-24, 2017
● 8 Days/7 Nights by Private Expedition Yacht to 11 Galapagos Islands● Snorkel, Swim, Hike, Discover Exotic Wildlife, Volcanoes & Beaches● Certified Galapagos Naturalist Guide on-board and on 2 excursions daily ● Naturalist led visit to Charles Darwin Station● 6 Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement® Group Sessions● 1 individual Feldenkrais Functional Integration® Session● 3 Nutritious & Delicious Meals Daily● Transfers to/from Baltra Airport on arrival/departure
MORE INFO >>>
Polar Bear Safari November 2018